Teriyaki Beef and Greens Recipe
Today is another post about good diet food. This is one of my favorite post work out foods.
It is very good because it provides some green leafy vegetables that are very good for replenishing lost vitamins, there is protein for muscle recovery, and a little bit of diary which is an essential part of any diet.
Teriyaki Beef and Greens
- 4 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Hot mustard
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 5 ounces steak (any kind I prefer sirloin) chopped into bite size peices
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 handfuls Spring greens mix
- Mix marinade together until well blended into a slightly liquid paste.
- Place meat in mixture.
- This can be prepared immediately or can sit in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- I like to prepare it before I go to the gym and by the time I get home the meat has really taken the flavor.
- Put oil in skillet and heat.
- Saute onions until clear.
- Place meat/marinade mixture in skillet and saute until golden brown and marinade caramelizes.
- Place meat on greens and sprinkle cheese over top.
- Serve hot.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do and remember that its all about good food, good friends, and good conversation.
Eat well and enjoy!
You Might Also Like : How to Lose Weight Fast without Exercise