Stuffed Pork Loin / Chops Recipe
We’re on the subject of excellent African-American cuisine and good southern cooking I thought I would write about my favorite pork loin recipe that also works well for stuff pork chops.
Difficulty Level : Easy
- 1 Cup Cheese
- 1 Cup bacon
- 1 Cup sausage
- 5 Cups dried bread
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp sage
- 1 Sprig rosemary broken up and sprinkled throughout (or about 1 tsp)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Pork loin (any size) or 4 pork chops
- Combine ingredients in sauce pan until stuffing ingredients are combined, cheese is melted and it is somewhat warm and moist.
- Prepare pork loin by opening the cavity or create cavity in a pork chop.
- Spoon ingredients into pork.
- Bake at 400 degrees until chop or loin is done, moist yet white.
- Serve warm with side dressing if desired.
Eat well and remember, Good Food, Good Friends and Good Conversation.