Squash Soup with Goat Cheese Gnocchis
Servings : 4
Preparation Time : 40 Min.
Cooking Time : 40 Min.
Difficulty Level :Easy
- 1.1 Lbs. Squash
- 1.76 Oz. Chanterelle mushrooms
- 1.76 Oz. Cepe mushrooms
- 1.76 Oz. Girolle mushrooms
- 1.76 Oz. Trumpet of death
- 0.55 Lbs. Ricotta
- 1 Onion
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Piece of pigskin
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Laurel leaf
- Chicken trussing
- 0.53 Oz. Flour
- Provence herbs
- 1 Egg yolk
- Salt, pepper, olive oil, butter
Preparation Instructions : Squash Soup with Goat Cheese Gnocchis
- Sweat the onion, shallot and garlic. Mince the pigskin and add it with a laurel leaf. Add the squash, season and continue to sweat. Pour the chicken trussing into the pan and cook for 25 minutes.
- Clean and wash the mushrooms. Saute them in olive oil. Let them lose their water. Strain. Put them again in a pan with butter, shallot and minced garlic.
- Mix the ricotta, egg yolk, flour, salt, pepper, olive oil and Provence herbs. Cool it for 15 minutes. Take two tea spoons to make small gnocchi-scoops. Then, put them in boiling water.
- Once the gnocchi swim on the surface they are cooked.
- Stir the soup and put it in the Chinese tin-plate. Add a hazelnut-small piece of butter and adjust the seasoning. Place the mushrooms in the middle of the dish and the gnocchi around them. Pour the soup over it.
Check out the video version of this article on YouTube : Squash Soup with Goat Cheese Gnocchis