Lavender White Sangria Recipe
This is a spectacular holiday beverage full with color, flavor, and beauty.
Servings : 24-30
Serve in beautiful punch cups or glasses.
Difficulty Level : Easy
- 6 (three-inch) Spears of lavender buds
- 1 Cups raspberries
- 1 Kiwi, thinly sliced
- 1 Peach, thinly sliced
- 1 Banana, thinly sliced
- 1 Mango, thinly sliced
- 1 Lime, thinly sliced
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup purple grapes
- 1 Cup red grapes
- 1 Cup green grapes
- 2 Cups apple juice
- 2 Cups white grape juice
- 1 Cup lavender liqueur
- 1 Bottle Pinto Grigio (750 ml)
- 1 Bottle Sauvignon Blanc (750 ml)
- 1 Bottle Chardonnay (750 ml)
- Ice cubes – 2-3 cups per bottle of wine (more or less according to your desire)
- In a large punch bowl, combine the lavender liqueur, apple juice, grape juice, and white wines.
- Gently place the several types of fruit in the punch bowl with the lavender liqueur and white wines and gently stir.
- Add the lavender spears. Gently stir again.
- Cover the punch with plastic and put the punch bowl in the refrigerator for several hours (at least 4-6) to allow the fruit to macerate, flavors to mingle, and the lavender to scent and flavor the sangria.
- Add the ice cubes to the punch just before serving.
- Serve in beautiful punch cups or glasses.
Check out the video version of this article on YouTube