How to Massage a Wife
There is nothing better for a woman than a great massage after a hard day. Not only is it soothing, it is a loving way to thank your wife for all the things she does to keep the household and family running smoothly.
The following steps will help you show your appreciation for your wife through a relaxing massage.
Things You’ll Need
- Massage oil/lotio
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Warmed bath towels or sheets
- 6 Steps to Massage a Wife
- 1. Consult a massage or reflexology book on the right way to give a massage.
- 2. Buy some massage oil, candles and other items to create a relaxing and romantic atmosphere.
- 3. Find a babysitter for the night or at least make sure the kids are in bed before introducing the romantic setting to your wife.
- 4. Create a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere either in the master bedroom or bathroom.
- 5. Ask your wife to undress to her comfort level and lie on the bed on her stomach.
- 6. Warm a couple fluffy bath towels or sheets in the clothes dryer to cover the parts of her body when you have finished massaging them and while you’re working on another area.
6 Steps to Massage a Wife
1. Consult a massage or reflexology book on the right way to give a massage.
This will ensure that you won’t do more harm than good by giving a massage incorrectly.
2. Buy some massage oil, candles and other items to create a relaxing and romantic atmosphere.
This will prevent her from feeling any stress about taking care of the kids before enjoying her massage.
4. Create a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere either in the master bedroom or bathroom.
If she loves taking baths but never gets the time, draw a rose petal-filled bath with candles and some wine.
5. Ask your wife to undress to her comfort level and lie on the bed on her stomach.
Use the oil to lubricate her back and arms or legs. This will allow for a softer glide with your hands and reduce uncomfortable friction.
Wrap your wife in a warm towel when the massage is over to allow the oil time to soak in.
Tips and Warnings
- Ensure you know what you are doing, especially on the back and around the neck and spine. Some areas are very delicate.
- If you are not comfortable with performing the massage yourself, send your wife to the spa for the day. The gesture will not go unnoticed.
- The massage should not be about sex. Women like to be touched in non-sexual ways as a show of appreciation and respect. Follow your wife’s lead; if she initiates sex, follow along. Don’t be disappointed if she doesn’t; she may just be happy to drift blissfully to sleep.
You Might Also Like :: How to Massage a Wife