Haddock and Snail Aioli Recipe
Servings : 4
Preparation Time : 20 Min.
Cooking Time : 20 Min.
Recommended Wine : Pouilly Fuisse
Difficulty Level : Easy
Cooking Recipe Ingredients : 4 Haddock Fillets
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Carrots
- 4 Potatoes
- 4 Cauliflower bouquets
- 4 Broccoli bouquets
- 4 Small onions
- String beans
- 4 Eggs, hardened
- 0.33 Lbs. Snails
- Flat parsley
- Guerande Salt
Aioli (Garlic Mayonnaise)
Cooking Recipe Preparation Instructions
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the cooked potato, crushed garlic and egg yolk.
- Add some salt and stir well.
- Add the olive oil and mix well. Thus, you obtain a mayonnaise-like mixture, called aioli.
- Once the aioli has a smooth consistency, put it in a ramekin (bowl) and add some parsley.
For the Haddock and the Vegetables
- Prepare the haddock fillets and season with some Guerande salt.
- Place it in a pan, the vegetables around it, and cook for 10 minutes a la vapor.
- After 10 minutes, prepare the serving dishes. Place one haddock fillet on each dish, surrounded with vegetables and decorated with some basil and parsley. Bon appetite
Check out the video version of this article on YouTube : Haddock and Snail Aioli Recipe